Premium Stainless Steel Double Sink Bench 700mm Deep
Premium Stainless Steel Double Sink Bench with Pot Undershelf are the best quality in all of Australia. Practical, reliable and cost effective idea for any kitchen.
All Stainless Steel Single Centre Sink Bench & Pot Undershelf
Modular Systems, one of the most renowned catering equipment and stainless steel bench suppliers, comes to us with the highly durable and strong stainless steel sink bench with included pot shelf.
These sink benches are essential to maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen, which is a necessity to any hospitality workspace or restaurant.
These units are sturdy with a 600/700mm depth, specially designed for quick and simple assembly with steel castors and adjustable feet. They also include locking drawers, a 90mm drain hole, a 30mm thick splashback, a 1.2mm thick steel “U” channel, pot undershelves, outer and inner frame tubes and a 1.2mm sink bowl with hairline finish. A highly sought after product within our stainless steel bench line-up.
- 1200mm Wide Benches with 400x400mm Sink
- 1500mm Wide Benches with 450x450mm Sink
- 1800mm Wide Benches with 450x450mm Sink
Free optional leg brace instead of pot shelf, please specify leg brace on order if required
• 700 mm deep × 900 mm high
• Specially designed for quick & simple assembly
• Comes with instruction manual & tools
• Supplied flat-packed for ease of transport
• 4 legs per bench - 2100 & 2400 mm wide benches have 6 legs
• 1.2 mm S/S
• 15 mm wet edge
• Centre bowl positioning
• Bowls are fully welded, polished inside & out
• 90 mm Ø drain hole
• Stainless Steel backed • 150 mm high; 30 mm thick
• Bevelled • fully enclosed
• 1.2 mm S/S; 42 mm Ø
• Fully adjustable S/S polished disc feet that match the legs perfectly
• Castor kits available (lockable)
• 1.2 mm material; SUS304 (18/8)
• Lined with XPS board, 15 mm thick & S/S panel
• Special S/S ‘U’ channel reinforcements under
- As the bench size increases so does the number of channels
• 1.2mm S/S (18/8)
• Outer frame tubes: 38 Ø 1.2 mm tube
• Inner tubes: 25 Ø 1 mm tube with 40 mm spacing