Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Victorian Energy Upgrades Program
Terms and Conditions
Victorian Energy Upgrades can help you save money on upgrade costs, reduce your energy bills and help the environment.
Older display units use more energy than modern refrigeration units.
The Victorian Government is committed to helping Victorian businesses reduce their energy costs. We are helping you receive rebates or discounts through businesses accredited under the program (Accredited Providers) for purchasing high efficiency refrigerated display cabinets.
For more information: Victorian Energy Upgrades Program (victorianenergysaver.vic.gov.au)
WHY CHOOSE F.H.E?
- • One of the biggest catering equipment importers
- • Accredited equipment provider
- • Service and spares parts support across Australia
- • Large quantity stock holdings
- • Expert consultants and advice
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
- 1. Site assessment with our qualified sales staff
- 2. Fill in VEEC Assignment Form Refrigerated Cabinet
- 3. Sign fit for purpose form
- 4. Confirm products delivery schedule
- 5. Complete any payment requirement (Free of charge products includes delivery and installation)
- 6. Confirmation of the installation and final sign off
DO YOU QUALIFY?
A Victorian energy consumer :
- 1. Products will be installed in Victoria commercial premises
- 2. Products are fit for purpose and will result in a definite reduction of green house gas emissions
Please contact via details below for more information:
Address and Contact Details:
Address: 1 Efficient Drive, Truganina VIC 3029
Sales & General Enquiries
Phone: 1300 415 244
Email: [email protected]
Click here for more Melbourne Showroom details.
Items 1-12 of 47