NSW Energy Saving Scheme
Terms and Conditions
NSW Energy Saving Scheme can help you save money on upgrade costs, reduce your energy bills and help the environment.
Older display units use more energy than modern refrigeration units.
The NSW Government is committed to helping NSW businesses reduce their energy costs. We are helping you receive rebates or discounts through businesses accredited under the program (Accredited Providers) for purchasing high efficiency refrigerated display cabinets.
For more information: NSW Energy Saving Scheme (energysaver.nsw.gov.au)
WHY CHOOSE F.H.E?
- • One of the biggest catering equipment importers
- • Accredited equipment provider
- • Service and spares parts support across Australia
- • Large quantity stock holdings
- • Expert consultants and advise
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
- 1. Site assessment with our qualified sales staff
- 2. Fill in NSW ESS Assignment Form Refrigerated Cabinet
- 3. Sign fit for purpose form
- 4. Confirm products delivery schedule
- 5. Complete any payment requirement
- 6. Confirmation of the installation and final sign off
DO YOU QUALIFY?
A NSW energy consumer :
- 1. Products will be installed in NSW commercial premises
- 2. Products are fit for purpose and will result in a definite reduction of green house gas emissions
Please contact via details below for more information:
Address and Contact Details:
Address: 3B, 400 Moorebank Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170
Sales & General Enquiries
Email: [email protected]
Click here for more Sydney Showroom details.